Welcome to this spacious and stately stone-front Colonial sitting on 4.25 acres in the peaceful town of Smithsburg, MD. This multi-generational home has an easy flow floor plan with hardwood flooring on the main and upper levels, and the main level second owner's suite with a full bath. As you enter the property from the long driveway, a line of mature trees welcomes you. The main level boasts a generous-sized eat-in kitchen with a center island with stainless steel appliances, brand new granite counters and an under-mounted sink, lots of cabinets, a desk area, recessed light fixtures, two ceiling fans, a walk-in pantry that has a laundry chute, connections for a washer and dryer machine, and a door leading to the three-car garage. The gleaming floors in the formal living room make this space ideal for large family gatherings, the adjacent well-lit dining room has a crystal chandelier and sliding glass door to the rear deck and backyard. The main level owner's suite with a bay window completes this level and has a full bath with a shower, a soaking tub, and double vanity. Additionally, you will find a powder room and a coat closet on this level. As you take the steps going to the upper level, you will find the main ownerâs suite with hardwood floors, a large sitting area or office space, vaulted ceilings with a fan, a full bath with a double sink vanity, a shower, and a walk-in closet. There are three additional bedrooms with brand new hardwood floors and ceiling fans, each bedroom with plenty of closet space, lots of windows, a full hall bath off the hallway, and a linen closet. The fully finished lower level has ceramic tile flooring, a large recreation room, a home office space, or a homeschooling area with a hardwired internet connection. There is a full bathroom with a sauna, a laundry room with a front loading washer and dryer machines, a den/study/yoga room, and a storage room. The energy efficiency of this home is a plus with two zoned HVAC systems. Exterior Features: This home has a detached gazebo with electricity ideal for al fresco dining, a hot tub for four people, a sitting area to wind down after a long day at work. A chicken coop and a detached garage. Enjoy great campfires and roast marshmallows by the creek that runs all along the back of the property. Welcome to your new amazing home surrounded by beautiful mountains that gift you the four seasons.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Concrete, Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,246 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Playground, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Interior, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price