well maintained home located in the Woodlands of Nottingham, brick front, one of the largest with bump outs, open floor plan, main level with 2 story foyer, living room, dining room, sun room, 2 story family room with gas fire place, large kitchen with nook area walkout to covered porch and deck. upper level with 4 bedrooms, master suite with sitting area and master shower, tub and his and her vanities and his and her closets, main level; with gleaming cherry wood flooring, recently painted and new carpet has been installed, original owner, basement is fully walk out level unfinished with plumbing already set for finishing for extra rooms or perhaps in law suite, man cave. plenty of spaces, owners have a pride of ownership. HOA dues are annually and it is low, walking distance to community pool, tennis court. Great school district.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
3,832 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Woodlands At Nottingham
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Triple Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Public.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)