Sunny, south facing, brick front townhome located in desirable Waverly Woods community feature mature treed common areas in front and rear of home. Fabulous 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has been meticulously cared for and it shows! Enjoy quiet evenings in front of the gas fireplace in the living room or entertain guests while cooking in the upgraded kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and Silestone countertops or out on the large deck. The lower level is the ideal space for watching TV or just hanging out with a walkout to the stamped concrete patio and backyard. You can retreat to the spacious primary bedroom after a long day at work. Easy parking is found with no townhouses directly in front of the home. Conveniently located near routes 40, 70 and 29 make commuting a breeze and you just a short distance to the grocery store, restaurants and golf course. Marriotts Ridge High, Mount View Middle and Waverly Elementary.
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,198 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)