Well maintained and move in ready rancher on a private lot! Highlights include an open concept living area, new luxury vinyl tile throughout, vaulted ceilings, crown molding, a wood stove, large rear deck and a fenced yard. Enjoy the ease and convenience of main level living. Ample storage space awaits in the unfinished basement and oversized attached garage. Located in a cul-de-sac, offering privacy and close proximity to historical sites.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,531 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Dispenser
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Screened
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Breezeway
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Private, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)