Well maintained and move in ready rancher on a private lot! Highlights include an open concept living area, new luxury vinyl tile throughout, vaulted ceilings, crown molding, a wood stove, large rear deck and a fenced yard. Enjoy the ease and convenience of main level living. Ample storage space awaits in the unfinished basement and oversized attached garage. Located in a cul-de-sac, offering privacy and close proximity to historical sites.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,531 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Underground
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Dispenser
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Partial
- Bay Window(s), Storm Window, Screened
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Breezeway
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Rear, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Private, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price