You'll fall in love with this cedar and stone tudor home tucked away in the woods with privacy, yet so close to everything important (hardware store, shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, movie theatre, commuter routes). Your friends will be wowed with the extensive paver work as they walk up to your front door. The two-story foyer greets you with gleaming hardwood floors and a view of the loft above. The 17 foot living room has a stone fireplace with pellet stove and windows galore for natural light. Step down to the sunroom where you can sit and watch nature while enjoying your coffee. The main floor owner's suite has a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, a luxury bath with jetted tub, double sinks and beautifully tiled shower and floor. Off of the owner's suite is a main level office that could also be used as a nursery. The kitchen has new quartz counter tops, lots of cabinetry including pull out pantry drawers, stainless appliances including newer double oven stove, dishwasher & microwave 2020, garbage disposal 2015 and leads to the spacious dining room full of windows. The main floor laundry room has extra cabinetry, a built-in ironing board and front loading dryer and washer that automatically fills the tub with laundry detergent and softener for you. The powder room is one of the largest you'll see and it is right off the family room over the garage which is `24 x 24'.... so large! Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, a full bath, a walk-in closet, a cedar closet and 3 huge walk in attics for storing all your goodies. The lower level is finished including two recreation rooms, a full bath and a room with closet that could be used as a second office or bedroom 4 although this is permitted as a 3-bedroom home. No city taxes, No HOA. Roof 2015, (50yr shingles), HVAC 2016 (2-Unit Carrier Split System), Pellet Stove 2019, HWH 2016 (85 gal hybrid super efficient), Garage Doors 2017 (Insulated), heavy duty railing on concrete deck 2016, particulate blowdown filter and sump pump 2018, Driveway re-paved 2015, septic pumped and inspected right before going on market, radon remediation, not just extensive but massive amount of hardscapes (you can walk all around the house and not touch grass), huge 675sf concrete patio/elevated concrete deck, huge paver patio and sitting wall. Three car garage, whole house fan, the list goes on and on. Sellers are MD licensed real estate agents.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Other, We
Cedar Exterior, Stone
Gravity Septic System, Septic
5,446 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Near Gambrill Park
Atlantis Custom Builders
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Frederick County Public Schools
GOV. THOMAS JOHNSON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Stone, Insert.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Cedar
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Not In Development, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Private, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price