Comfortable contemporary home, a nice change up from the cookie cutter floor plans.. Situated on over an acre that is located at the end of a cul-de-sac . The lot backs to farmland creating your own private retreat once you head down the driveway. This home has had many upgrades an updates over the years, including the focal point of the house. The oversized sunroom on the rear of the house that overlooks the woods and farm fields. Outside the two tiered deck and large yard await. Set up your tour today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Gravity Septic System, Septic
2,468 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Insert, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Rural.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price