Stunning custom-built Jackson Mountain Estate boasting stone patios, porches, extensive hardscape, gated entrance, and incredible views, a complete outdoor oasis! Polished elegance, sophisticated detail, and design-inspired features in every room! Gleaming hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, a neutral color palette, and lofty windows embroider the common areas and make for the ideal entertainment venue. Superior craftsmanship continues throughout this impressive masterpiece. The gourmet eat-in kitchen is appointed with sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, center island, double wall oven, breakfast bar, decorative backsplash, display cabinetry, large pantry, pot filler, breakfast room, and access to the covered porch! Designed for entertaining and everyday living the impressive family room takes center stage featuring crown molding, a stone profile fireplace, and magnificent backyard views. The main level ownerâs suite is loaded with amenities including tray ceilings, balcony access, custom walk-in closet, and luxurious en-suite full bath with dual vanities, a decadent soaking tub, and an enclosed shower. Private study adorned with soaring cathedral wood ceilings and arched doorway, dining room embellished with tray ceilings and crown molding, laundry room arrival center, and powder room conclude the main level. Travel upstairs to find four bedrooms, walk-in closets, en-suite full baths, second laundry, and expansive loft. The sizable lower level is highlighted with a recreation room, media room, wet bar with soapstone countertops, exercise room, wood stove, and storage. This remarkable property aims to please and is truly the embodiment of Maryland's good life!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, Colonial
5 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Stone, Vinyl Siding
5,751 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Jackson Mountain Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Media, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Fountain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price